- A portion of proceeds will be donated to Artists Relief
- Machine washable
- One size fits most (best for adults 5′ 6″ and taller)
- 2 layers cotton poplin fabric (96% cotton 4% spandex)
- PM2.5 filters (6 included) 5 layers (change every week)
- Pocket for inserts Lining 80% polyester 20% spandex
- Fog reduction
- Replaceable nose-clip (3 included)
- 3D design
- Adjustable ear loops
- Travel pouch (100% cotton)
- Not intended for medical use
- Made in the USA
Wearing both a mask and glasses can be inconvenient. In order to solve this issue, we have changed the way face masks are made by putting the nose-clip in a new layer inside the mask.
Now you can tighten the mask as much as possible and the nose-clip will stay safely in place on your nasal bridge. As a result, the seal of the mask is improved and drastically reduces the chance to fog up your glasses if not totally suppress it as reported by many of our customers.
Combining different type of fabric, woven and non-woven, with both mechanical and electrostatic filtration properties while at the same time keeping the mask very breathable.
Before reaching your lungs, air goes through 7 layers:
- 2 layers of cotton poplin fabric
- 2 layers of non-woven PP fabric
- 2 layers of non-woven meltblown fabric
- 1 layer of carbon filter, reducing odor and dust